In the Community
We make it a priority to be actively involved in the community through volunteer service, donations of resources and services, and charitable contributions. The focus of our community involvement effort is on aquatic resource preservation, conservation, and awareness. Aquascape Environmental team members are encouraged to participate in volunteer service independently and as part of company-wide events.
Ball & Sporting Equipment Recycling Program
Each year, we retrieve dozens of balls and other sports equipment from clients’ lakes and ponds. Items that are in good condition are saved and stored for donation to youth programs rather than being discarded and taking up space in our landfills. The International Sports Federation was our most recent recipient. Organizations with an interest in this donation, contact email@example.com for more information.
Our mission has motivated us to think green in our operations since long before it became trendy to do so. And, as with everything we do, we strive to go above and beyond in our Green Initiatives. By including trash removal as part of our lake maintenance service, we prevent thousands of pounds of trash from moving downstream and impacting streams and rivers. We also keep our treatment product containers out of landfills by having them chipped by for recycling.
Organizations We Support
- Georgia Lakes Society
- Rainbow Village
- High Meadows Camp
- International Sports Federation/Sports Missions
- The Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Junior Achievement of Georgia
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta
- Devereux Child & Adolescent Treatment Center
- Global Gear Drive
- Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- Cobb County Soil and Water Conservation District
- The Piedmont Park Conservancy
- The Georgia Conservancy
- Blue Heron Nature Preserve
- The Margaret and Luke Pettit Environmental Preserve
- Hawk Talk, Inc.
- Great Lake Allatoona Clean-up
- Mountain Park Annual Earth Day (Mountain Park, Ga.)
- Rivers Alive
- Georgia Adopt-a-Stream